It's official - Ekka Strawberry Sundaes will be available at many retail pop-up sites across Brisbane during Ekka week, 7-16 August.
Please note: Due to new COVID-19 situation in southern regions of Brisbane, our retail pop-up program is under daily review, and is subject to change.
Unfortunately due to this situation, we have made changes to our sites, along with operating dates and times. Please see details below.
We are very excited to announce that Queenslander's precious tradition continues this year. With the help of many retailers across Brisbane, you will be able to get a hand on your delicious Strawberry Sundae during Ekka week.
- Morayfield Shopping Centre, 171 Morayfield Rd, Morayfield QLD 4506
- Skygate, 11 The Cct, Brisbane Airport, QLD, 4008
- Hyperdome Shopping Centre, Corner Pacific Highway and Bryants Rd, Loganholme QLD 4129
- Milton Green, Corner of Cribb St and Little Cribb Street, Milton QLD, 4064 - Wednesday August 12 only – 10:00am – 3:00pm
- The Café for The Common Good, Albany Creek Central, 77 Albany Forest Dr, Albany Creek QLD 4035 (August 7-9 & August 14-16 only)
- Burnie Brae, 60 Kuran Street, Chermside – Wednesday August 12 only – 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Brisbane Showgrounds Drive Through, Sideshow Alley (entry via O’Connell Tce), Bowen Hills QLD 4006
So, make sure you mark your calendar and head to your closest pop-up site to enjoy the iconic treat.
All proceeds are funding medical research through The Common Good.